AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020| 3803 Vacancy out| Do online registration before 12-8-2020
Here is a big opportunity for all candidate who posses B.Sc Nursing or Diploma in Nursing Education qualification and looking for High Payscale Jobs in the government sector. As, Recently Haryana Postal Circle (Post office) Department out 3803 vacancies for the posts of Nursing offer in New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Rae Bareli, Raipur, Rishikesh various district. All the interested candidate can now submit application form through online mode only from the official portal website i.e www.aiimsexams.org
check upcoming govt jobs in 2021
- B.Sc nursing OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Education Qualification OR
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery, Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital
- 2 Years experience for Diploma holder
- No additional Qualification
- Age limit will be 18- 30 years as on 18-8-2020
Relaxation in upper age limit will be as per category wise
What is Selection Process for NORCET Exam- Nursing officer- Posts?
Candidate who applied for Nursing officer Posts under All India Institute Of Medical Science circle- AIIMS Recruitment 2020-21 will be selection on the basis of CBT Exam
Result date will update soon
What is Payscale for Nursing officer- Posts?
Candidate will Get Salary per Month for NO Posts i.e Level 07 in the Pay Matrix prerevised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-, Group-B for AIIMS New Delhi and all new AIIMS, as per available vacancies in the respective AIIMS.
|Apply online & Notification download Link
|BPSC Nursing officer Important dates
- Registration starting date: 6-8-2020
- Registration closing date: 18-8-2020
- Submission of Application Fees: 18-8-2020 (For UR/OBC: 1500 Rs and For SC/ST/EWS: 1200 Rs.)
- Online CBT Exam date: 1-September-2020 (Tuesday)
- Submission online application for closing date: 18-8-2020
Check More: Jobs in Delhi 2021